Springing out of the dry red earth in between the ocean and the desert, the hardy Saltbush leaves must be one of Australia’s tastiest herbs.
Mountain Pepper Leaf is the savoury surprise of the Australian bush an earthy, spicy flavour with complex floral elements and a lingering mild heat.
Olsson’s have been working hard to reduce the use of plastic packaging and these kraft canisters are the best of both worlds, stylish yet eco-friendly
As a dry marinade: Rub meat with olive oil andsea salt rub
As a stuffing: Mix 2 tablespoons of sea salt rubwith 2 cups of breadcrumbs and 1-2 eggs.
Or simply use as a general seasoning for the table.
Olsson’s have been working hard to reduce the use of plastic packaging and these kraft canisters are the best of both worlds, stylish yet eco-friendly.
- Natural Australian Sea Salt Flakes
- Mountain Pepper Leaf
Produced and packaged in Australia.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?