- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Pasture Fed Pork is cured without nitrates and cooked in our own smokehouse
- Price per kilo $34.99
- Pack contains 6 rashers, average portion is 300gms
The ingredients in our nitrate free bacon are:
- Fresh pork
- Mineral salts (451)
- Dextrose (Tapioca or Maize)
- Antioxident (316)
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bacon ALWAYS gets brilliant comments when I cook it up for family and friend. It is a winner everytime!!!
Nothing like a good bacon and eggs. The nitrate free bacon is delicious.
yum yum yum is all I can say.
Love love LOVE this bacon. The best I've tasted, Full of flavour and melts in your mouth. Do yourself a favour!
We love this bacon, it's smokey and yummy and nice to know it's healthier.
Would love it to be available in the longer rashers, we love the long fatty tails!
I really like the smokey flavour
This is the only smoked, free range bacon I've been able to buy anywhere recently and I'm not disappointed, it's delicious! Wish there was a rindless option too.
Great to consume bacon that isn't tampered with. Still tastes like bacon.
Really delicious bacon, great service & delivery. I'd never eat store bought bacon again.
Has a delicious smokey taste to it that's sure to please the most discerning crowd on a Sunday morning. The fact it has no industrial salt (nitrate), makes you want to go back for more. Add a packet or three in your next order, I say.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?