- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Pasture Fed Pork is cured without nitrates and cooked in our own smokehouse
- Price per kilo $34.99
- Pack contains 6 rashers, average portion is 300gms
The ingredients in our nitrate free bacon are:
- Fresh pork
- Mineral salts (451)
- Dextrose (Tapioca or Maize)
- Antioxident (316)
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
yum yum yum is all I can say.
Love love LOVE this bacon. The best I've tasted, Full of flavour and melts in your mouth. Do yourself a favour!
We love this bacon, it's smokey and yummy and nice to know it's healthier.
Would love it to be available in the longer rashers, we love the long fatty tails!
I really like the smokey flavour
This is the only smoked, free range bacon I've been able to buy anywhere recently and I'm not disappointed, it's delicious! Wish there was a rindless option too.
Great to consume bacon that isn't tampered with. Still tastes like bacon.
Really delicious bacon, great service & delivery. I'd never eat store bought bacon again.
Has a delicious smokey taste to it that's sure to please the most discerning crowd on a Sunday morning. The fact it has no industrial salt (nitrate), makes you want to go back for more. Add a packet or three in your next order, I say.
Being Paleo, eating free range, nitrate free bacon is important. This is, without a doubt, the best bacon in Australia! Smokey and sweet, it doesn't get any better!
You won't touch overly salty supermarket bacon again after you've tried this. Best bacon I've ever tasted!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?