- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Cooked in our own smokehouse
- Price per kilo $34.99
- Pack contains 6 rashers, average portion is 300gms
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
...finally tasty bacon to match my organic eggs and Iggy's bread.
Thoroughly enjoyed this product
Far superior to so called bacon offered by the super markets and best of all made in Australia from Australian Pork
Without doubt the most delicious bacon I have had
Best part is, it's totally Aussie made and from Aussie sourced ingredients
Far superior to the imported rubbish available in super markets
This Bacon is always great and full of flavour.
All the meat I have bought (pork, lamb, beef, chicken, bacon, sausages) has been the tastiest I have had in years. The chicken has lovely plump flesh and the bacon was not full of water. I shall certainly be buying my meat from you in future.
The flavour and texture of this bacon is wonderful - smokey and full of flavour. A real breakfast treat.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?