- Pasture Fed Lamb
- A Rolled Loin Roast is great for a family roast
- Best cooked to medium rare
- Average Lamb Rolled Loin Roast is 570gm
- Price per kilo is $51.99
- The Shortloin sit between the leg and the rack sections. The Shortloin is prepared from the Loin by a vertical cut to remove specified ribs.
- The Shortloin is perfect for stuffing and trussing for a roast as the flap of meat is long enough to wrap around the stuffing to meet the eye.
- It can also be cut into Shortloin chops or medallions for pan fry or grill.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You can't go past this if you want to do quick roast. It's tasty and cooks within an hour. Best of all, it's never dry, just juicy.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?