The Herbistry’s is a dynamic natural health service that offers specialised treatment solutions combining scientific evidence and traditional therapeutics.
The lovely Salma who owns and runs The Herbistry is a registered herbalist who has created three custom spice blends for The Free Range Butcher that are handmade with organic and ethically sourced products sealed in biodegradable bags. Salma also sells organic teas, herbs and spices as well as natural remedies. You can find her at Castle Hill Markets or on Instagram @theherbistry
- Cinnamon Stick
- Star Anise
- Black Pepper Corns
Empty Contents of bag into stock pot or slow cooker containing bones or whole chicken and fill up to 7lt of water. Allow to cook for 12-48 hours. For best results add chopped onion, carrot, celery and Apple Cider Vinegar.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?