Raising, selecting, and cooking meat is an art. Great Meat teaches you how to select the right meat, make the best use of the cut, and get the best flavour. Written by one of Britain's leading butchers, Ruby & White, with recipe contributions by many of the world's top restaurants, including Keefer's of Chicago - this is the ultimate book for carnivores who want thorough instruction in selecting and preparing meat.
- Packed with step-by-step techniques, charts of meat cuts, and 80 recipes from the world's leading restaurants
- The full range of meat is covered, from beef and lamb, to goat, game, sausages, and offal to poultry, duck and game birds
- Get a modern take on a traditional craft, presented with a butcher's point of view, on selecting and preparing meat based on cut, whether the meat was wet or dry-aged, and how the animal was raised
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?