Sourced from the lush pastures in the South West of NSW this beef is Grass Fed and Finished sourced directly from farming families
Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- An average package contains 2 steaks
- Scotch fillet steak is prepared from a boneless beef rib set. The scotch fillet is found on the back of the animal and runs from the striploin (sirloin) to the chuck. Being a ‘support’ muscle not subjected to the heavy work of moving the animal around, scotch fillet steaks are tender, tasty and moist and perform best with fast hot cooking methods such as pan-frying and barbecuing or stir-frying when thinly sliced.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?