- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Pork
- Great family roast
- The Pork Scotch Fillet comes from the forequarter of the Pig and with the crackling layer on
- An average Scotch Fillet of Pork is 2.0 kilos
- Price per kilo $25.99
The difference between Gammon and Ham, which both refer to meat from a pig, is that gammon is sold raw, while ham is sold cooked or dry cured and is ready for consumption. Once gammon is cooked, it is called ham.
Click here to watch our Butchers Boning out Pork Forequerters
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?