- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Premium Roast
- Price per kilo $40.98
- Loin Roast is 1.50kgs
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As always, quality and flavour are excellent. We also had the extra crackling sheet, guaranteed winner on Christmas Day (there's no such thing as 'too much cracking'!). The only sad thing is there were no leftovers.....
5 Stars on the Webber, will definitely purchase more. It was too easy campese on ordering, pick-up, cooking and devouring.
Ideal for slow-roasting. The crackling was crispy as and the meat tender and juicy after five hours.
Ben, great to meet you last month at Rouse Hill, the Rolled Pork Loin that we bought from you was amazing. We cooked it on the Rotisserie on our BBQ, as you suggested, and rubbed it with oil, salt and a bit of sage. Crackling was crunchy all the way around and the meat was so tender and juicy. We had friends around for lunch and there wasn't any complaints. See you on Saturday for our order we just placed online.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?