- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENDS 30TH NOVEMBER 2018
- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY
- Delivered Saturday 22nd December (No Split Deliveries)
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- Smoked without Nitrates
- An average Whole Nitrate Free Boneless Leg Ham weighs 5 kilos and is $39.99/kg
- A Whole Leg of Boneless Nitrate Free Ham will serve up to 20 people (This assumes Ham is the only meat you’ll be serving. If you’re also serving other meats (plus veggies and salads), then the Ham will serve more people. Remember, it’s great to have leftovers too!)
- Our ham is provided to you already cured and cooked and ready to eat. It is delicious sliced and served cold. Alternatively it can be glazed and heated in the oven. Glazing is just an option if you want to infuse a bit more flavour in to the ham and eat it warm.
STORING YOUR HAM:
- Rinse your Ham Bag in a solution of water and one tablespoon of vinegar and squeeze out the excess.
- Remove the ham from the plastic wrapping and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Place your ham in the Ham Bag and refrigerate.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Keep your Ham Bag moist.
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?