- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ENDS 30TH NOVEMBER 2018
- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY
- Delivered Saturday 22nd December (No Split Deliveries)
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- Awarded a Silver Medal at the 2014 AND 2015 Fine Food Awards as well as as Bronze Medal in the 2016 & 2017 Awards
- In this ham, the bone has been partially taken out (except for the very end) so it's very easy to carve
- An average Whole Leg of Easy Carve Ham weighs 6.0 kilos and is $34.99/kg
- A Whole Leg of Ham will serve up to 25 people (This assumes Ham is the only meat you’ll be serving. If you’re also serving other meats (plus veggies and salads), then the Ham will serve more people. Remember, it’s great to have leftovers too!)
- Our ham is provided to you already cured and cooked and ready to eat. It is delicious sliced and served cold. Alternatively it can be glazed and heated in the oven. Glazing is just an option if you want to infuse a bit more flavour in to the ham and eat it warm.
STORING YOUR HAM:
- Rinse your Ham Bag in a solution of water and one tablespoon of vinegar and squeeze out the excess.
- Remove the ham from the plastic wrapping and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Place your ham in the Ham Bag and refrigerate.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Keep your Ham Bag moist.
- Baked Ham with Orange and Mustard Glaze
- Baked Ham with Maple Syrup and Clove Glaze
- Asian Inspired Baked Ham
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This ham was a 5 star performer for our Christmas lunch, Boxing Day snacking and New Years Day! Easy carving, great flavour and texture plus home delivery made it the best choice for us.
This was my first order and a bit of a risk for Christmas Ham. Delighted to say the risk paid off and the taste and texture of this ham was much more than 5 star. Everyone wanted to know where we bought it and everyone vigorously agreed that it was the best they had eaten. Thank you Free Range Butcher - you certainly lived up to expectations.
Thank you for our fantastic Christmas ham. Perfect balance of moisture, smokey taste, sliced beautifully and was a winner. Will get two for next year.
Thank you Ben for such a wonderful Christmas ham. It was honestly the best ham we've ever had. We had lots of positive comments about it on Christmas Day. We look forward to ordering another one this year.
I've bought my Christmas ham from here for the past two years and I will again this year, as it is by far the nicest ham I've ever eaten They also provide fantastic, friendly customer service.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?