Free Range Ham - BONELESS 2.5KG
- 2.50 KGS
- Price per Kilo:
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Sydney Metro:
- 23rd & 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Central Coast:
- 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Newcastle:
- 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Wollongong:
- 24th December
- PRE-ORDERS OPEN 1ST OCTOBER
- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY (No Split Deliveries)
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- Awarded a Silver Medal at the 2014 AND 2015 Fine Food Awards as well as a Bronze Medal at the 2016 Awards
- A Boneless Half Leg of Ham will serve up to 12 people (This assumes Ham is the only meat you’ll be serving. If you’re also serving other meats (plus veggies and salads), then the Ham will serve more people. Remember, it’s great to have leftovers too!)
- Our ham is provided to you already cured and cooked and ready to eat. It is delicious sliced and served cold. Alternatively it can be glazed and heated in the oven. Glazing is just an option if you want to infuse a bit more flavour in to the ham and eat it warm.
- Baked Ham with Orange and Mustard Glaze
- Baked Ham with Maple Syrup and Clove Glaze
- Asian Inspired Baked Ham
STORING YOUR HAM:
- Rinse your Ham Bag in a solution of water and one tablespoon of vinegar and squeeze out the excess.
- Remove the ham from the plastic wrapping and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Place your ham in the Ham Bag and refrigerate.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Keep your Ham Bag moist.
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Mineral Salts (451, 452)
- Antioxidant (316)
- Preservative (250)
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really enjoyable Ham! I thought I'd try the boneless for a change as the price was cheaper and it still won awards. It was delicious!
We had this for our Christmas dinner. We had it warm with a glaze. It was soo good that all of it was eaten ... nothing for us to finish up after Christmas! We will definitely order again for Christmas 2022.
The best ham we have had.
Easy to glaze, perfect to cut and delicious to eat.
All guests that tried it wanted to know where we had got it from.
Will definitely buy again
This ham was the best we’ve had. Sweet, not too fatty, carved perfectly. Will order again. Guests commented about its quality.
This ham was amazing. Seriously. Amazing. I followed Mrs Clinch's recipe on this site and it turned out so well. It was the first time I've served a ham, and it certainly won't be my last one from you. Our guests are still talking about it. I've passed on your details. I hope you have a big supply organised for 2017.
This ham was the best.
Easy to cut, lots of flavour.
All of the family wanted to know where I got it from.
I passed on the details.
I will definitely get another one for Christmas 2017
Best ham yet. The whole family loved it. First year the whole thing was eaten by New Years day.
We did receive the wrong order, should have been boneless half leg of ham, not that it would have mattered as the ham was delicious and we are still having ham sandwiches a week later. We will definitely order the ham next year.
We were very happy with the delivery to our door and the ham was just lovely. Thank you.
We had this ham for Christmas last year and thought it was the best ham ever!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?