Free Range Ham - BONE IN WHOLE 7kg
- 7.00 KGS
- Price per Kilo:
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Sydney Metro:
- 23rd & 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Central Coast:
- 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Newcastle:
- 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Wollongong:
- 24th December
- PRE-ORDERS OPEN 1ST OCTOBER
- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY - No Split Deliveries
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- Awarded a Silver Medal at the 2014 AND 2015 Fine Food Awards as well as a Bronze Medal at the 2016 & 2017 Awards
- A Whole Leg of Ham will serve up to 25 people (This assumes Ham is the only meat you’ll be serving. If you’re also serving other meats (plus veggies and salads), then the Ham will serve more people. Remember, it’s great to have leftovers too!)
- Our ham is provided to you already cured and cooked and ready to eat. It is delicious sliced and served cold. Alternatively it can be glazed and heated in the oven. Glazing is just an option if you want to infuse a bit more flavour in to the ham and eat it warm.
- Beer and Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
- Baked Ham with Orange and Mustard Glaze
- Baked Ham with Maple Syrup and Clove Glaze
- Asian Inspired Baked Ham
- Tropical Ham Salad
STORING YOUR HAM:
- Rinse your Ham Bag in a solution of water and one tablespoon of vinegar and squeeze out the excess.
- Remove the ham from the plastic wrapping and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Place your ham in the Ham Bag and refrigerate.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Keep your Ham Bag moist.
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Mineral Salts (451, 452)
- Antioxidant (316)
- Preservative (250)
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We’ve ordered this ham for around three years and every year it surpasses our expectations - stunning taste and everyone who eats it is amazed by the beautiful taste. Will buy again.
We can't imagine Christmas without this amazing ham. The family look forward to it at Christmas. We have been ordering it for a decade and it is a consistent and superb quality product. Many thanks for all the memories and Christmas photos with this ham!
Excellent quality and ready to order for next year!
We’ve been buying this ham for several years now and it is always superb. Everyone who tastes this ham loves it.
Now that we have nearly finished it after many great meals, we are looking forward to the best pea and ham soup from the bones in a few months time.
This was the first time I have ordered a ham from the Free Range Butcher and I was not disappointed! This ham was moist, tasty and tender. Highly recommend!!
As always the ham was delicious and claimed many compliments at our Christmas dinner table. Thanks once again can’t wait till next year.
Ham was amazing, perfect for glazing with a good layer of fat. Delivery efficient. Will be a return customer!
Well done Free Range Butcher!
The ham took pride of place at our table after a little fancy basting!
The texture and flavour of the ham was spot on.
Yet again Ben, Alison and the team have delivered not only the best ham on the planet, but also a superb shopping experience. Keep up the great work guys.
We have had the Pasture Fed free range ham for a couple of years now. This year I splurged on a whole ham. When it arrived I had qualms, fearing that it was too large. Need not have worried. On Christmas Day we carved a huge plateful which disappeared in seconds. They all loved it - with good reason. It was full of flavour, with a wonderful texture and looked good. As my daughter carved it she said "This must have been a very happy pig"
We are still eating it and still enjoying it..
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?