Free Range Ham - BONE IN HALF 4.5kg
- 4.50 KGS
- Price per Kilo:
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Sydney Metro:
- 23rd & 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Central Coast:
- 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Newcastle:
- 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Wollongong:
- 24th December
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- Awarded a Silver Medal at the 2014 AND 2015 Fine Food Awards as well as a Bronze Medal at the 2016 & 2017 Awards
- Awarded BEST BONE-IN HAM in NSW 2017 at the Australian Pork Awards
- A Half Leg of Ham will serve up to 15 people (This assumes Ham is the only meat you’ll be serving. If you’re also serving other meats (plus veggies and salads), then the Ham will serve more people. Remember, it’s great to have leftovers too!)
- Our ham is provided to you already cured and cooked and ready to eat. It is delicious sliced and served cold. Alternatively it can be glazed and heated in the oven. Glazing is just an option if you want to infuse a bit more flavour in to the ham and eat it warm.
- Baked Ham with Orange and Mustard Glaze
- Baked Ham with Maple Syrup and Clove Glaze
- Asian Inspired Baked Ham
- Tropical Ham Salad
- Beer and Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
STORING YOUR HAM:
- Rinse your Ham Bag in a solution of water and one tablespoon of vinegar and squeeze out the excess.
- Remove the ham from the plastic wrapping and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Place your ham in the Ham Bag and refrigerate.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Keep your Ham Bag moist.
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Mineral Salts (451, 452)
- Antioxidant (316)
- Preservative (250)
44 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It has been a very tasty addition to our family Christmas celebration for a number of years, Must say thank you for organizing a different pick up point so promptly - thank you Ben.
All of you are fabulous people which makes the meats even nicer!!!
Possibly the best ham we have ever had. I always seek out a quality ham on the bone for Christmas. Having just moved back to Newcastle I ordered through the Free Range Butcher this year and we enjoyed every tender delicious mouthful. We'll be back!
Absolutely the one of best hams I’ve tasted. It looked fantastic! Smelt fantastic! Was outstandingly delicious! Thank you!
It’s the second year I’ve ordered it and will be lining up again next year.
I like to thank the dedicated workers. Their communication, friendliness and professionalism was appreciated.
The packing, presentation and delivery was great. This includes the late change of delivery destination at not fault of theirs. Thank you again
This was a beauty. Old school and smoked to the bone. It was a ripper and I felt even better that it was a happy pig.
This has to be the best ham ever and bought the smaller one two years ago and my husband just loves it and not to salty. Very good quality and will be buying again this year for Christmas.
One of the best we’ve had!
I buy a free range butcher ham most years & have never been disappointed. Simply delicious & so easy to order. Thank you Will & team
This ham was delicious and was a favourite for Christmas dinner. I cooked it with a macadamia, fig jam and maple sauce.
Excellent quality and outstanding value for money. Will definitely be ordering again next year. Customer service was also exceptional!
As well as being the best ham we have had it is great to know it was ethically sourced and cooked. It is a winner.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?