Free Range Ham - BONE IN HALF 3.5kg
- 3.50 KGS
- Price per Kilo:
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Sydney Metro:
- 23rd & 24th December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Central Coast:
- 23rd December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Newcastle:
- 23rd December
- Pre-Order for Delivery to Wollongong:
- 24th December
- THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ONLY - No Split Deliveries
- Premium Free Range, Pasture Fed Ham
- Awarded a Silver Medal at the 2014 AND 2015 Fine Food Awards as well as a Bronze Medal at the 2016 & 2017 Awards
- Awarded BEST BONE-IN HAM in NSW 2017 at the Australian Pork Awards
- An average Half Bone-in Ham weighs 3.5 kilos and is $29.99/kg
- A Half Leg of Ham will serve up to 15 people (This assumes Ham is the only meat you’ll be serving. If you’re also serving other meats (plus veggies and salads), then the Ham will serve more people. Remember, it’s great to have leftovers too!)
- Our ham is provided to you already cured and cooked and ready to eat. It is delicious sliced and served cold. Alternatively it can be glazed and heated in the oven. Glazing is just an option if you want to infuse a bit more flavour in to the ham and eat it warm.
- Baked Ham with Orange and Mustard Glaze
- Baked Ham with Maple Syrup and Clove Glaze
- Asian Inspired Baked Ham
- Tropical Ham Salad
- Beer and Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
STORING YOUR HAM:
- Rinse your Ham Bag in a solution of water and one tablespoon of vinegar and squeeze out the excess.
- Remove the ham from the plastic wrapping and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- Place your ham in the Ham Bag and refrigerate.
- Rinse out your Ham Bag every 3 days to retain freshness.
- Keep your Ham Bag moist.
ARTICLES ABOUT FREE RANGE HAM:
- How to Choose Ethical, Sustainable and Traceable Food this Christmas
- Ethics, Sustainability, Traceability and Pricing
- Free Range Pasture Fed Pork
- Mineral Salts (451, 452)
- Antioxidant (316)
- Preservative (250)
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The WHOLE family loved this ham. Unfortunately it did not last long! Would definitely buy again.
Very tasty ham, enjoyed by all. Ordering was easy and delivery as promised. Product was well packed. Would buy again.
Ham was stunning!! We glazed ours and baked it in the Weber - So delicious! The family couldn’t get enough ! Definitely will reorder
This is the best ham ever. For the third year, I have ordered this at Christmas and everyone loved it.
The second year in a row that we have bought this ham. The flavour cannot be beaten. Every time that we ate some, someone would make a comment saying “ How good is this ham?” When we ate the last bits, my kids said “We have to order that again next year Dad!”
Superb ham, top quality product.
Everyone at our lunch agreed this was the best ham they'd ever had. Absolutely worth paying extra compared to the supermarket offerings. We'll be buying again next year!
Best tasting ham ever. Will order again.
Looked fantastic! Smelt fantastic! Was outstandingly delicious! Thank you!
Absolutely the best ham we have ever had! All of our family could not believe how delicious it was! Thank you & we’ll be lining up next year!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?