- Pasture Fed Lamb
- A Roast Leg of Lamb is great for a family roast
- Best if cooked to medium rare
- Easy carve leg is prepared from the leg by the removal of the bone via seam boning, removing surrounding fat and frenching the shank. The topside and round are sometimes removed along their natural seams and the leg is evenly rolled, tied or netted.
- Click here to see the Lamb Cut Chart
Try our recipes for:
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The lamb was juicy, tender and tasty. like lamb legs Mum cooked when I was a child, before meat was mass-produced. It was a great success.
I bought one of the easy carve legs of lamb to have over christmas with the family but we've only just eaten it last week (late Feb).
Even after being frozen since Dec, once cooked this roast was superbly moist and tasty.
Mum's excellent cooking also helped of course!
Flavoursome, little fat and very enjoyable to eat. Try it. My family is waiting for me to buy it again.
Perfect quantity for 4 people with leftovers
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?