- Free Range Chicken
- Deboned, Butterflied - easy to carve
- Perfect for roasting; approximately 35 minutes at 180 degrees (when ready the juices will run clear)
- Price per kilo $20.99
Ingredients of Marinade
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- Cracked pepper
- Lemon juice
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Always delicious! It's easy and quick to cook and gets loads of positive comments.
Quick and easy on the bbq for dinner. Wasn't dried out and well marinated/seasoned. Good value for money. Fed our family of 5. Would definitely purchase again.
We cooked our Mediterranean chicken on the BBQ, it was so moist, tasty and delicious.
One of my favourite chicken cuts from Free Range Butcher. Love it on the BBQ. Having the skin on keeps it succulent and moist and man, that flavour! So easy, so yum
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?