- 28 Day Dry Aged Premium Grass Fed Beef
- Premium Rib Roast
- Best slow cooked medium rare
- An average 1.5kg package contains one rib roast (3 ribs/points)
- The standing rib roast is an impressive roast for entertaining and is simply the cube roll (scotch fillet) with the rib bones attached. The cube roll is found on the back of the animal and runs from the striploin (sirloin) to the blade (shoulder) area. A standing rib roast is best roasted in a hot oven and not cooked more than medium. Given its tender nature it can also be sliced into steaks to barbecue and pan-fry or strips to stir-fry.
For detailed recipe and cooking instructions click here to see how its done, recipe supplied with thanks to Nagi at RecipeTinEats.com
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great family roast, considering the big one for Christmas!, M
My dinner party was an instant hit when I brought this out...wow all round, and then more when they tasted it
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?