- Sourced from the lush pastures in the South West of NSW this Beef is Grass Fed and Finished, sourced directly from farming families.
- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- The Premium Roast
- Best cooked from room temperature at 200 degrees for 20-25mins per 500gm for medium rare
- Price per kilo is $29.99
- An average package Contains One Beef Strip Loin
- The word sirloin was derived from the Old French word surlonge, meaning sur la longe or above the loin. Sirloin roast is the piece of beef between the rump and the ribs. Coming from an area of the animal where the muscles do less work, the sirloin is tender and flavourful and well suited to roasting. If you don’t feel like a roast though, this cut can also be sliced into steaks or stir-fry strips.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
- Click here for our Grass Fed Beef Loin Roast receipe
- You can also slice this yourself to cut your own New York Steaks.
- Check out our Top 5 Tips for Perfect Steak here.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did a baked dinner with one of these the other night and we couldn't believe how good it was... I was very proud of myself, however it was probably down to the quality of the meat rather than my cooking skills!
The 'Recipes' page on this website was a great guide though, very helpful.
Will definitely be re-ordering this, it was very good and great to know that it's grass fed.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?