- 28 Day Dry Aged Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Great Roast for the family
- Best Cooked to Medium Rare
- Price per kilo $32.99
- An average Beef Roast weighs 1.2kg
- Cooking time is 1 hour per kilo - or medium doneness (give or take 15 minutes for rare or well done)
- This beautiful cut doesn't need any fancy preparation either - simply remove it from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature, then cover with a generous amount of oil and salt and in to the oven it goes.
- The Beef Rump Roast is cut from the hindquarter and is a boneless piece of beef that covers the hip bone of the animal. An extremely versatile cut it can be roasted, pan-fried, barbecued, stir-fried or slow-cooked in a braise or casserole. It is a great full flavoured piece of beef.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?