- 28 Day Dry Aged Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Great Roast for the family
- Best Cooked to Medium Rare
- Price per kilo $32.99
- An average Beef Roast weighs 1.2kg
- Cooking time is 1 hour per kilo - or medium doneness (give or take 15 minutes for rare or well done)
- This beautiful cut doesn't need any fancy preparation either - simply remove it from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature, then cover with a generous amount of oil and salt and in to the oven it goes.
- The Beef Rump Roast is cut from the hindquarter and is a boneless piece of beef that covers the hip bone of the animal. An extremely versatile cut it can be roasted, pan-fried, barbecued, stir-fried or slow-cooked in a braise or casserole. It is a great full flavoured piece of beef.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?