When Purchasing the Beef Rump and Loin Pack today you are paying a $200.00 Deposit, once we weigh the Rump and Loin we will calculate the final price and advise of the balance owing.
All our Grass Fed and Finished Rump and Loins weigh around 20-25kg and will yield you 10-12kg take home product. So the final cost of the Rump and Loin will be for example $24.99/kg x 20kg = $499.80
Depending on how you choose the cut you will receive as part of the pack approx. 2kg Premium Beef Mince and 2-3kg Thick Beef Gluten Free Sausages
All other items purchased with this Pack will be delivered at the same time (No Split Deliveries)
Our skilled team of Butchers will pack and label your Beef in Cryovac Packaging
Please allow up to 14 days for us to receive your order, cut and pack it to your special requirements. Once completed you will receive a phone call to arrange a suitable delivery day.
Please use the check boxes above to select how you would like us the cut and prepare your Beef.
If you would like anything different to the above options please mention this in the comments section when placing your order
2 Facts about the Beef Rump & Loin
- The cuts that come from the Rump and Loin are some of the very best and include the Bone In Sirloin, T-Bone, New York (also known as Sirioin and Porterhouse), Rump, Eye Fillet, and Tenderloin.
- The reason for the fillet and tenderloin being such tender cuts, with the least amount of connective tissue, is because they sit along the spine of the animal and do very little work. Cuts that come from parts of the animal that do do a lot work (e.g. leg) aren't as tender and need to be cooked differently (slowly). For these premium cuts from the Rump and Loin, they are best suited to pan-frying and barbecuing, or can be roasted whole in a very hot oven.
Cooking Tips & Meal Inspiration for Beef Rump & Loin
- 5 Tips for Cooking the Perfect Steak
- Recipe: Steak Sandwiches with Onion Jam
- Recipe: Beef Stroganoff
- Recipe: Roast Beef with Middle Eastern Spice Rub
- Recipe: Surf and Turf (Bernaise Sauce)
- Recipe: Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Plenty more meal inspiration, for all cuts and meat varieties, is available on our blog.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?