- Sourced from the lush pastures in the South West of NSW this Beef is Grass Fed and Finished, sourced directly from farming families.
- Grass Fed & Finished Beef
- Price per kilo is $35.99
- An average 1.0kg package contains 1 Rump Cap
Rump cap is a cut of beef that is in some countries considered to be the best cut of beef due to its marked flavour. It is famous and well liked in South American countries, especially Brazil where it is known as "Picanha". Rump cap can be roasted whole in a hot oven, barbecued whole or cut (across the grain) into steaks or sliced into thin strips for a tender and delicious beef stir-fry.
- Click here to see the Beef Cut Chart
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?