- Grass Fed Beef
- Great Slow Roast for the Family
- An average portion of Boneless Beef Brisket weighs 2.00kg
- Normal Price per kilo is $26.99
- With this SPECIAL a 2kg portion is discounted to $20.00/kg SAVING you $6.99/kg
- The Brisket is essentially the pectoral muscles from the chest/brisket area between the front legs. Being a well exercised muscle, the Brisket has a high degree of connective tissue and is best suited to slow wet cooking methods such as braising and casseroling. This beef cut is perfect for shredding as it literally pulls apart when cooked.
Click here for our Recipe on Beef Brisket with Sweet Spice Rub
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?