- Grass Fed Beef
- Premium Steak (also known as Porterhouse)
- Best cooked on the BBQ or pan fried
- An average package contains 1 steak
- The striploin is located along the spine in the hindquarter and runs from the ribs to the rump, sitting above the tenderloin. Sirloin steaks are cut from the rump end of the striploin. The rib end of the striploin forms the large piece of beef on the T-bone steak. Located along the spine where the muscles do less work, sirloin steaks are tender and best suited to high temperature cooking such as pan-frying, barbecuing and stir-frying (when thinly sliced).
- Check out our Top 5 Tips for Perfect Steak here.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?