- Grass Fed Beef
- Great slow cooked then finished on the BBQ
- An average pack weighs 600gms
- 2 portions per pack
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Slow roasted these in the oven American style - delicious
I gave these to my son and wife and they told me that these were so lovely and tender. They marinated the ribs overnight and then cooked them on the Weber type BBQ. The Free Range Butcher provided me with good customer service and fast delivery Thank you!
Ideal for slow and low cooking in a smoker, we served these up on Melbourne Cup day to 60 punters. It would be fair to say they were exceptionally well received.
We especially liked the packaging which is efficient and more importantly, environmentally sustainable. A secondary benefit was that we were able to use the packaging as insulation when we rested the meat for a few hours after the cooking process. All this, and delivered to the door as well.
I browned the ribs and put them in the slow cooker with some tomato pasata and bbq sauce. These are so tender and just melt in your mouth.
We deliver every week between Friday midnight and Saturday 7am. The minimum amount for home delivery is $79 + $20 delivery.
Answers to our most commonly asked questions are available on the delivery page.
- Where does The Free Range Butcher deliver to?
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- Is there a shipping fee for home delivery?
- How do I pay for a home delivery order?
- Can I request a specific delivery time?
- When are orders delivered?
- How will my goods be packaged for delivery?
- How long will the products keep for?
- What if the goods that I want aren't listed on your website?